Facial Rejuvenation, “The Natural Face Lift“ massage proves that you don’t need to undergo expensive procedures (often carrying negative side effects) in order to look younger. During the facial rejuvenation treatment, over ninety face and neck muscles are systematically massaged. Acupressure points are activated, stimulating energy flow and releasing deep-seated tension, freeing layers of muscle and connective tissue.
The whole facial rejuvenation process has been described as a bit like ironing out the creases, making the skin feel smoother and softer and improving the complexion and skin tone.
Here are some positive effects that may occur after having facial rejuvenation:
- Wrinkles and expression lines may be eased to leave a more vibrant, youthful appearance
- Skin may become softer
- Eyes may appear brighter
- Complexion fresher and more toned
- Bagginess and puffiness around eyes and chin may be reduced
- Flexibility and mobility can return to the face
- A feeling of relaxation and positivity
- Improved sleep
- Relief from headaches and other stress related symptoms
Although you can see a difference after only one facial rejuvenation treatment, the effects are cumulative and work best over a course of 6-8, one hour weekly facial rejuvenation treatments.